quinta-feira, 31 de maio de 2012

THERE´S A STORY IN YOUR EYES TODAY, WHAT COULD BE?

- YEAH, I´M DIEING TO COME BACK THERE. TO TALK, TO DRINK, TO DANCE. IT´S A DREAM. IT´S A Y DREAM.
I LOVE IT. I GOT IT FOR FREE.

IN THE CITY AFTER  EIGHT O´CLOCK!

- NO I WAS IN ANOTHER PLACE, I WAS IN JESSICA´S BAR.
I´M MAD, THERE ISN´T ONE SINGLE POLICEMAN AROUND THE CITY. IT´S A DARK CITY, A CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS.

Love in the meadow. THAT´S IT
Here you´re, giving the answer.
Here you´re, smiling the answer to me with your sweetest eagle voice.
- it´s tricky, do you think it of me?
You´re like an eagle, when you are wearing the the black stones dress.

The wings of the eagle are caressing the wind, where does she go?

Hopefuly the sky it´s clear.

I´LL FOLLOW YOU

Dancin´ in a hard time, today it´s thuesday.
Words never sleep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário