domingo, 3 de junho de 2012

SAVE ME, say you, say me, bloody mormon christ



love of my life
Too Much Love Will Kill You

show must go on, even after you died

your dutty it´s to show love to your own in life and death

(live at Buckingham Palace)
Queen - God Save The Queen
The Queen's Jubilee - Annie Lennox


ok laura, it´s usa

say usa say g


wisdom in the dark, you got the answer let it be a whisper

let it be a whisper in your imagination

heaven can wait to another day

angel of death, infint dreams a can denie them

it makes me wonder, makes me think, if christ is the ghost of the navigator. please, could someone give to me his statue.
i think i´m lost in the seven seas, it´s not because i can´t see the future, i´de like to think, again and again, that i am the rime of my own and i´m on my own way across the sea, i´de like to be and to see the world.

Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

There she goes without a clue, even if she loves her man.
she likes to live, she likes to love.
Lady

now, she´s gone, i´m alone on my song
Sailing

Sailing in a movie
Phantom Of The Opera

I know is there, i know is everywhere

Keeper of the seven keys

The King For A 1000 Years

Light The Universe


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário