quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2012

WHY?





2
"DO YOU SEE? IT´S THE REASON WHY I DON´T LIKE YOU SO MUCH!
YOU DON´T DIE! EVEN IF I´VE TRYED TO KILL YOU."
YOU´RE KILLING ME... IF I´M NOT ALLREADY DEAD.
WHERE ARE WE NOW?
- TRYING TO SAY I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER, IN THE HOUSE OF DREAMS.
IT´S YOUR DREAM
...
HIDED IN  CLOSERT
DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT OF IT?
EVERYONE IS LIVING THEIR LIFES.
SHOULD I OPEN THE
"And when you were speaking yesterday about your storys, the tale which I have just been repeating to you came into my mind, and I remarked with astonishment how, by some mysterious coincidence, you agreed in almost every particular with the narrative of my PUMPKIN RIGHTS"

The Triangle

SHE´S YOURS! IT HURT MY DOOR´S FEELINGS, BUT SHE´S YOURS.
I´M SORRY, IF I´VE LOST THE KEY, IF IN ANY KIND OF WAY, I WROTE A WORD IN YOUR LOVE STORY.
I NEED TO FIND THE BABY´S CRY DESIGN.
WHAT´S THE NAME OF THAT BEER? I NEED TO FIND MY HOME.

... WELL, THAT´S HOW I´VE FOUND HER SHOE ON MY WAY.
BAR TENDER... LIGHTS ON!
When You Close Your Eyes, Do You  Dream  About Me?

DREAMING
DEHORS DE MA MAISON
MALADRESSE

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário