domingo, 16 de junho de 2013

GONÇALO 16

TEARS OF THE DRAGON
For too long now  There were secrets in my mind For too long now  There were things I should have said
In the darkness I was stumbling for the door To find a reason To find the time, the place, the hour

Waiting for the winter sun And the cold light of day The misty ghost of childhood fears The pressure is building And I can't stay away

I throw myself into the sea Release the wave Let it wash over me To face the fear I once believed The tears of the dragon For you and for me

Where I was I had wings that couldn't fly Where I was I had tears I couldn't cry

My emotions Frozen in an icy lake I couldn't feel them Until the ice began to break

I have no power over this You know I'm afraid The walls I built are crumblig The water is moving I'm slipping away

I throw myself into the sea Release the wave Let it wash over me To face the fear I once believed The tears of the dragon For you and for me

Slowly I awake Slowly I rise The walls I built are crumblig The water is moving I'm slipping away

I throw myself into the sea Release the wave Let it wash over me To face the fear
I once believed The tears of the dragon 
For you and for me...


AI, LÁ VEM ELA, SABENDO QUE É LINDA,
POR ONDE PASSA, NEM RELVA CRESCE,
LÁ VEM ELA MOSTRANDO O INTERESSE,
NESSA PALAVRA NESSE POPLESS.

THERE SHE COMES, KNOWING THAT SHE´S PRETTY
WHERE SHE PASSES, NEITHER GRASS GROW,
THERE SHE COMES, SHOWING HER INTEREST,
IN THIS WORD, IN THIS POPLESS.

MAS AOS DEZASSEIS 16, 
O MEU LOTUS AZUL, 
OPIO DO POVO
ELA

GNR Asas Electricas 
 
 

ASAS DE PORTUGAL


HIDE THE DRAGON, CRASH THE TIGER.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário