terça-feira, 18 de junho de 2013

Puzzle

Welcome to the puzzle, welcome to the dark blue sky of the Kingdom.
It have been hard to find pieces In this puzzle.
Pieces, that have been in the dark, pieces of the puzzle of dreams

 In my mind, I know what is real, with me, the power, i have it all.

When the hopes keep on fading, all the pieces that i'm saving, reminds me, that I am strong enough to make this puzzle of dreams.


One, just one person passing by.
A million different windows in sight, each one, hides a life.
Does anybody know where i go?
I pray for someone to understand, cause one person is lost inside this labyrinth of thoughts, thoughts that never end.
And I pray, as people pass by the house, that they won't see the tears I cry.

https://www.google.pt/search?q=Vanilla%20Ninja&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário